We inform you that due to the full-scale invasion in Ukraine and the extensive work of foreign media in the Ukraine frontline regions, we have launched Ukraine Frontline Media Platform.
The UFMP team ensures the systematic work of foreign media representatives in the frontline regions: Kharkiv, Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, Mykolaiv, Kherson and Odesa), which includes:
- coordinating and establishing continuous work in the frontline regions;
- promptly assisting with on-site and route coordination;
- connecting with necessary contacts (fixers, military, local authorities, etc.);
- providing valuable information support on the current situation in the regions;
- processing the individual requests.
UFMP also disseminates key news on the current situation in the frontline, international support, socio-humanitarian aspects, cultural events and youth development.
Please, note that the work of UFMP is coordinated with Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Our social networks and contacts: https://beacons.ai/ufmp
Ukraine Frontline Media Platform team
If you are planning journalistic activities in the frontline regions of Ukraine – contact UFMP at the contacts below:
email: [email protected]
phone: +38 (063) 384 60 72 (WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram)
OR fill out the form and we will contact you.